New music from FloFilz, Alfa Mist, Dj Toner, Funky DL, Sylvain Rifflet, Verneri Pohjola, Ilhan Ersahin, Dave Harrington, Kenny Wollesen, Rude Skøtt Osborn Trio, Alison Shearer, Miranda Joan, Kevin Bernstein, Marty Kenney, Horace Phillips, Lucas Figueiredo Santana, Rich Muscat, Maria Chiara Argirò, DoomCannon, Rudresh Mahanthappa, Francois Moutin, Rudy Royston, Chris Lujan, Andre Cruz, J.P. Bimeni, The Black Belts, Ben L'Oncle Soul, Lee Fields, Duochrome, Band Of Pockets, Kerbside Collection, Tim Carman, The Street 45s, The King Rooster.
The Wicked Sound weekly playlist #3 (2022) Jazz Funk Soul Reggae Beats Tracklist:
01. FloFilz, Alfa Mist - Uteki
02. Dj Toner - Skunk
03. Funky DL - Le Pronostic - Remix Instrumental
04. Sylvain Rifflet, Verneri Pohjola - Déjà Vu
05. Ilhan Ersahin, Dave Harrington, Kenny Wollesen - Invite Your Eye
06. Rude Skøtt Osborn Trio - Infinite Element
07. Alison Shearer - Breathe Again
08. Lucas Figueiredo Santana - Ambivalence
09. Rich Muscat, Maria Chiara Argirò - Pining
10. DoomCannon - Amalgamation
11. Rudresh Mahanthappa - Faith
12. Chris Lujan, Andre Cruz - My Back Hurts (From Picking Up The Pieces Of My Broken Heart)
13. J.P. Bimeni, The Black Belts - Four Walls
14. Ben L'Oncle Soul - Stay
15. Lee Fields - Ordinary Lives
16. Duochrome - Good Time
17. Band Of Pockets - Mayday, We're Going Down
18. Kerbside Collection - Round the Corner
19. Tim Carman, The Street 45s - Diamond Street
20. The King Rooster - Snake Bait
Listen to The Wicked Sound weekly playlist #3 (2022) new playlist with new music across Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Electronic music and Hip Hop Beats below:
Another week, another The Wicked Sound playlist with a selection of wicked tunes. Music from around the world across all music genres, jazz, funk, afrobeat, soul, hip-hop, electronic music, reggae and more, all of them full of positive energy and good vibes.
There is so much good new music to listen to and share with you. So many incredible artists put out recently brilliant singles or albums and we will try to listen to them and select the best on a weekly basis.
Please listen, share and enjoy! Comments are also really welcome.