The Wicked Sound Playlist #32 (2021) New Music Jazz Funk Soul Reggae Beats
The Wicked Sound Playlist #32 (2021) new playlist with new music across Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Electronic music and Hip Hop Beats.
New music from John Ghost, Binkbeats, Blundetto, L'Eclair, WAYNE SNOW, Athletic Progression, Aldorande, Joanna Duda Trio, Jamael Dean, BADBADNOTGOOD, Liyah Knight, Kuna Maze, Mark de Clive-Lowe, Fazer, Franciszek Pospieszalski Sextet, YORK, Yane Singh, The Superhighway Band, Shawn Lee, Footshooter, James Mollison, Bodo Maier, Don Kapot, Brothers Of My Uncle, PhÃ¸n, Tamuz, Tane.
The Wicked Sound weekly playlist #32 (2021) Jazz Funk Soul Reggae Beats Tracklist:
01. John Ghost, Binkbeats - Black Chamber (Escape To The Sun)
02. Blundetto - La chapelle
03. L'Eclair - Cosmologies Pt. 1
04. WAYNE SNOW - Figurine
05. Athletic Progression - Canteen Culture
06. Aldorande - Fenetres sur le temps
07. Joanna Duda Trio - Grasshopper
08. Jamael Dean - Galaxy In Leimert - Edit
09. BADBADNOTGOOD - Timid, Intimidating
10. Liyah Knight - Moon Baby
11. Kuna Maze - Low Tide (Outro)
12. Mark de Clive-Lowe - Thanks Given
13. Fazer - Cuentro
14. Franciszek Pospieszalski Sextet - Funk in the Sky
15. YORK, Yane Singh - With a Bit Kurkuma
16. The Superhighway Band, Shawn Lee - The Shake
17. Footshooter, James Mollison - Juno Cafe
18. Bodo Maier - Lamento Olvidado
19. Don Kapot - TV
20. Brothers Of My Uncle, Phon, Tamuz, Tane - El Mosquito
Listen to The Wicked Sound weekly playlist #32 (2021) new playlist with new music across Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Electronic music and Hip Hop Beats below:
Another week, another The Wicked Sound playlist with a selection of wicked tunes. Music from around the world across all music genres, jazz, funk, afrobeat, soul, hip-hop, electronic music, reggae and more, all of them full of positive energy and good vibes.
There is so much good new music to listen to and share with you. So many incredible artists put out recently brilliant singles or albums and we will try to listen to them and select the best on a weekly basis.
Please listen, share and enjoy! Comments are also really welcome.