New music from Jean Carn, Adrian Younge, Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Dan Berkson, Ken Hoon, Benedict Wood, Lucas Figueiredo Santana, Brandee Younger, Myele Manzanza, Binker and Moses, Max Luthert, Kokoroko, Wesley Bright, Leroi Conroy, Shirley Davis, Silverbacks, Say She She, Piya Malik, Kendra Morris, Joe Tatton Trio, The Haggis Horns, The Fearless Flyers, Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio, The Mighty Mocambos, Middle Name Dance Band, Pachyman, Winter, Jordan Rakei, Farees, Leo Nocentelli, The Meters.
The Wicked Sound weekly playlist #6 (2022) Jazz Funk Soul Reggae Beats Tracklist:
01. Jean Carn, Adrian Younge, Ali Shaheed Muhammad - Come as You Are
02. Dan Berkson - Blues for Bristol
03. Ken Hoon, Benedict Wood - brother, merv
04. Lucas Figueiredo Santana - Inquietude
05. Brandee Younger - Unrest II
06. Myele Manzanza - Two Chords & the Truth - Soho Radio Vinyl Sessions
07. Binker and Moses, Max Luthert - After The Machine Settles
08. Kokoroko - Something's Going On
09. Wesley Bright, Leroi Conroy - Come Right Back (pt. 1)
10. Shirley Davis, Silverbacks - Stay Firm
11. Say She She, Piya Malik - Forget Me Not
12. Kendra Morris - Nine Lives
13. Joe Tatton Trio, The Haggis Horns - Just Don't Stop
14. The Fearless Flyers - Running Man
15. Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio - Slip 'N' Slide
16. The Mighty Mocambos - The Take Off - Part 1
17. Middle Name Dance Band - Baby, Got a Light
18. Pachyman, Winter - All Night Long
19. Jordan Rakei - Bruises
20. Farees, Leo Nocentelli - The Melting
Listen to The Wicked Sound weekly playlist #6 (2022) new playlist with new music across Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Electronic music and Hip Hop Beats below:
Another week, another The Wicked Sound playlist with a selection of wicked tunes. Music from around the world across all music genres, jazz, funk, afrobeat, soul, hip-hop, electronic music, reggae and more, all of them full of positive energy and good vibes.
There is so much good new music to listen to and share with you. So many incredible artists put out recently brilliant singles or albums and we will try to listen to them and select the best on a weekly basis.
Please listen, share and enjoy! Comments are also really welcome.