Wicked Sound weekly playlist week 13:
There is so much good new music to listen to and share with you. So many incredible artists put out recently brilliant albums. London Jazz Festival was on last week, full of amazing gigs, that's the main reason why last Monday's playlist was strictly jazz. This time I have some jazz as well, to start with, but also soul, funk, reggae or electronic music. I hope you will like it!
Please listen, share the playlist and enjoy! Comments are also really welcome.
You can listen to this playlist also HERE. (link to multiple music platforms of your choice)
Wicked Sound weekly playlist week 13 tracklist:
01. Terri Lyne Carrington, Social Science, Maimouna Youssef - If Not Now [Motema] Buy
02. Karate Boogaloo - Bam Bam [HopeStreet Recordings] Buy
03. RoRo - Fu-Gee-La [Cover Inc] Buy
04. Ms. Lauryn Hill - Guarding The Gates - From Queen & Slim: The Soundtrack [Sony Music] Buy
05. Godfather of Harlem, Snoh Aalegra - Wolves Are Out Tonight [Epic] Buy
06. Greentea Peng - Mr. Sun (miss da sun) [Different Recordings] Buy
07. Jorja Smith, Burna Boy - Be Honest (acoustic) [FAMM] Buy
08. Kojey Radical - Cashmere Tears [Atlantic Records] Buy
09. Ciscero, Masego, Ambriia, KP - Good To Know [We Are Not The Same] Buy
10. Jamael Dean – Kronos [Stones Throw Records] Buy
11. Mayer Hawthorne – Over [Big Bucks] Buy
12. Nick Murphy / Chet Faker - Dangerous - Cleopold Remix
13. DJ Vadim, Fat Freddy's Drop - Wondering Eye
14. DJ Cam - Hey Love
Another week, another The Wicked Sound playlist with a selection of wicked tunes. Music from around the world across all music genres, jazz, funk, afrobeat, soul, hip-hop, electronic music, reggae, and more, all of them full of positive energy and good vibes.
There is so much good new music to listen to and share with you. So many incredible artists put out recently brilliant singles or albums and we will try to listen to them and select the best on a weekly basis.
Please listen, share, and enjoy! Comments are also really welcome. You can listen to it also on multiple music platforms of your choice.
You can check previous weekly and monthly playlists in this section.