New music from Sillage, Farnell Newton, Jazzinuf, Saib, Suff Daddy, Elusive, Josh Koslow, Blue Lab Beats, Poppy Daniels, Fazer, Jazzanova, Sean Haefeli, Barney McAll, Laneous, Alexander Flood, Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah, Mark Lockheart, Petter Eldh, Koma Saxo, Sofia Jernberg, Timo Lassy, Walter Smith III, Matthew Stevens, Kris Davis, Dave Holland, Terri Lyne Carrington, Melissa Aldana, Frankfurt Radio Bigband, Jim McNeely, Chris Potter, Hermeto Pascoal, Lady Wray, St. Paul & The Broken Bones, The Allergies, Lyrics Born, The Soul Rebels.
The Wicked Sound weekly playlist #2 (2022) Jazz Funk Soul Reggae Beats Tracklist:
01. Sillage, Farnell Newton - Lovely Morning
02. Jazzinuf, Saib - Lounge Kudasai
03. Suff Daddy - Sophie's Symphony
04. Elusive, Josh Koslow - True Essence
05. Blue Lab Beats, Poppy Daniels - Gotta Go Fast
06. Fazer - Nago
07. Jazzanova, Sean Haefeli - Creative Musicians
08. Barney McAll, Laneous - Wild Horses In the Morning Sky - Radio Edit
09. Alexander Flood,Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah - Pathways
10. Mark Lockheart - Fluorescences
11. Petter Eldh, Koma Saxo, Sofia Jernberg - Croydon Koma
12. Timo Lassy - Mountain Man Exit
13. Walter Smith III, Matthew Stevens - Orange Crush
14. Melissa Aldana - Falling
15. Frankfurt Radio Bigband, Jim McNeely, Chris Potter - The Wheel
16. Hermeto Pascoal - Jegue
17. Lady Wray - Joy & Pain
18. St. Paul & The Broken Bones - Minotaur
19. The Allergies, Lyrics Born - Going to the Party - Extended Mix
20. The Soul Rebels, Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah - Musica
Listen to The Wicked Sound weekly playlist #2 (2022) new playlist with new music across Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Electronic music and Hip Hop Beats below:
Another week, another The Wicked Sound playlist with a selection of wicked tunes. Music from around the world across all music genres, jazz, funk, afrobeat, soul, hip-hop, electronic music, reggae and more, all of them full of positive energy and good vibes.
There is so much good new music to listen to and share with you. So many incredible artists put out recently brilliant singles or albums and we will try to listen to them and select the best on a weekly basis.
Please listen, share and enjoy! Comments are also really welcome.