New music from Pachakuti, young.vishnu, Ezra Collective, Emil Evans, Soul Supreme, Blue Lab Beats, Pip Millett, Dylan Jones, Walter Smith III, Matthew Stevens, Kris Davis, Dave Holland, Terri Lyne Carrington, Alison Shearer, pantology, FKAjazz, Neue Grafik Ensemble, Neue Grafik, Talking Therapy Ensemble, Emma-Jean Thackray, Tank and The Bangas, Ego Ella May, Sevana, Christopher Ellis, Etana, Randa And The Soul Kingdom, Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio, Mashup & Cozy Condition, Tom McGuire & the Brassholes.
The Wicked Sound weekly playlist #8 (2022) Jazz Funk Soul Reggae Beats Tracklist:
01. Pachakuti, young.vishnu - Heyoka
02. Ezra Collective - May The Funk Be With You
03. Emil Evans - Caramel
04. Soul Supreme - Award Tour (We Gettin' Down)
05. Blue Lab Beats, Pip Millett, Dylan Jones - Home
06. Walter Smith III, Matthew Stevens - For Some Time
07. Alison Shearer - Dawn to Dusk
08. pantology - Dragonfly 44
09. FKAjazz - Air
10. Neue Grafik Ensemble, Neue Grafik - Officer, Let Me Go to School
11. Talking Therapy Ensemble, Emma-Jean Thackray - Too Much / Too Little
12. Tank and The Bangas - Stolen Fruit
13. Ego Ella May - Introvert Hotline
14. Sevana - Brand New - A Colors Show
15. Christopher Ellis - Rub a Dub
16. Etana - Young Gifted and Black
17. Randa And The Soul Kingdom - How'm I Gonna Do That
18. Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio - Fried Soul
19. Mashup & Cozy Condition - Vodka & Tonic
20. Tom McGuire & the Brassholes - D.R.E.A.D
Listen to The Wicked Sound weekly playlist #8 (2022) new playlist with new music across Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Electronic music and Hip Hop Beats below:
Another week, another The Wicked Sound playlist with a selection of wicked tunes. Music from around the world across all music genres, jazz, funk, afrobeat, soul, hip-hop, electronic music, reggae and more, all of them full of positive energy and good vibes.
There is so much good new music to listen to and share with you. So many incredible artists put out recently brilliant singles or albums and we will try to listen to them and select the best on a weekly basis.
Please listen, share and enjoy! Comments are also really welcome.