The Wicked Sound September 2020/09/1 new playlist with new music across Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Electronic music and Hip Hop Beats.
New music from Alan Braufman, Tingvall Trio, Blue Lab Beats, Farnell Newton, Jason Fabus, Jerk, Avishai Cohen, Javier Nero, Tom Kelley, Melvin Butler, Aaron Kimmel, Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah, JD Allen, Jesse Fischer, Bibi Tanga & The Selenites, Barrett Martin Group, Kanoa Kaluhiwa, Josh Johnson, Katalyst, Błoto, Thunderblender, SPAZA, Nonku Phiri, Malcolm Jiyane, Gontse Makhene, Ariel Zamonsky, Spirit Fingers, Hadrien Feraud, Greg Spero, Dario Chiazzolino, Mike Mitchell, Marc Cary, Waldo's Gift.
The Wicked Sound weekly playlist September 2020/09/1 Jazz Funk Soul Reggae Beats Tracklist:
- Alan Braufman - Alone Again
- Tingvall Trio - Tokyo Dance
- Blue Lab Beats - Memories - Mahogany Sessions X IRIS
- Farnell Newton, Jason Fabus - Meditate
- Jerk - One And The Same
- Avishai Cohen - A Moment In Time
- Javier Nero - Jam #2 in C# Minor
- Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah - Incarnation (Chief Adjuah - Idi of the Xodokan)
- JD Allen - Die Dreaming
- Jesse Fischer - Healing
- Bibi Tanga & The Selenites - Palm Win
- Barrett Martin Group, Kanoa Kaluhiwa - Roll The Bones
- Josh Johnson - Western Ave
- Katalyst - Leimert Day
- Błoto - Rzepień
- Thunderblender - Movin On!
- SPAZA - Sizwile
- Spirit Fingers - Find (Tiny Room Sessions)
- Marc Cary - The Throw It to the Wind Suite
- Waldo's Gift - Jabba
Listen to The Wicked Sound September 2020/09/1 new playlist with new music across Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Electronic music and Hip Hop Beats below:
Another week, another The Wicked Sound playlist with a selection of wicked tunes. Music from around the world across all music genres, jazz, funk, afrobeat, soul, hip-hop, electronic music, reggae and more, all of them full of positive energy and good vibes.
There is so much good new music to listen to and share with you. So many incredible artists put out recently brilliant singles or albums and we will try to listen to them and select the best on a weekly basis.
Please listen, share and enjoy! Comments are also really welcome.
You can check previous weekly and monthly playlists in this section.