The Wicked Sound November 2020/11/3 new playlist with new music across Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Electronic music and Hip Hop Beats.
New music from Alecia Renece, Hemai, Laura Roy, Woddy Green, Moo Latte, Byron the Aquarius, Rasheeda Ali, Lil' John Roberts, Sheldon Ferguson, Raynald Colom, The Dave Brubeck Quartet, Ben Wendel, Chris Potter, Xvngo, Master Mac, Nels Cline, AKU!, Bandler Ching, Kosmo Sound, Red Astaire, Dynamite MC, Blend Mishkin, Sugahspank!, Ancient Astronauts, MoRoots, Alex Blair, Hgns, MonoNeon, Chali 2na, Choklate, Common, Black Thought, PJ, Made Kuti
The Wicked Sound weekly playlist November 2020/11/3 Jazz Funk Soul Reggae Beats Tracklist:
- Alecia Renece - Sing (La la La)
- Hemai, Laura Roy, Woddy Green - Relight
- Moo Latte - Pool Universe
- Byron the Aquarius, Rasheeda Ali, Lil' John Roberts, Sheldon Ferguson - Spirit of Juju
- Raynald Colom - When Logan Meets Miro
- The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Blue Rondo Ã la Turk (Previously Unreleased)
- Ben Wendel - Fearsome
- Chris Potter - Rising Over You
- Xvngo, Master Mac - Prelude (Jazz Drill)
- Nels Cline - Segunda
- AKU! - Dub Ting
- Bandler Ching - Pine Crest
- Kosmo Sound - Yeasterdub
- Red Astaire, Dynamite MC - Suga Dumplin'
- Blend Mishkin, Sugahspank! - I Grow
- Ancient Astronauts, MoRoots - Tebamanyi
- Alex Blair, Hgns, MonoNeon - Hittin' It!
- Chali 2na, Choklate - Keep Goin' - 2020 Version
- Common, Black Thought, PJ - Say Peace
- Made Kuti - Free Your Mind
Listen to The Wicked Sound November 2020/11/3 new playlist with new music across Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Electronic music and Hip Hop Beats below:
Another week, another The Wicked Sound playlist with a selection of wicked tunes. Music from around the world across all music genres, jazz, funk, afrobeat, soul, hip-hop, electronic music, reggae and more, all of them full of positive energy and good vibes.
There is so much good new music to listen to and share with you. So many incredible artists put out recently brilliant singles or albums and we will try to listen to them and select the best on a weekly basis.
Please listen, share and enjoy! Comments are also really welcome.
You can check previous weekly and monthly playlists in this section.