Wicked Sound weekly playlist week 8 is starting really slowly and atmospheric getting step by step more vibes and up-tempo to turn into a danceable exotic fiesta. Music from around the world across all music genres.
Beautiful nautical track from Italian pianist Maria Chiara Argirò; Brighton’s jazzy electronic duo Saul with vocalist Poppy Ajudha; French jazz trumpeter Erik Truffaz collaborating with excellent José James; new song from Ben L’Oncle Soul, English jazz double bassist Dave Holland with Zakir Hussain and Chris Potter; relaxing Nicholas Payton from his new amazing LP; Polish jazz guitar maestro Marek Napiórkowski; Italian Afro-Latino infected percussionist Gabriele Poso; Afro-Brazilian project Da Lata and nu-jazz outfit Club des Belugas with Iain Mackenzie; New York funk collective Brooklyn Funk Essentials with Alison Limerick and Desmond Foster; Dutch music ensemble New Cool Collective throws on us heavy ‘Snowball’, New Orleans brass legends Preservation Hall Jazz Band with help from Jon Batiste; new track from German funksters The Mighty Mocambos, and NY brass band Lucky Chops.
Please listen, share and enjoy! Comments are also really welcome.
You can listen to it also here. (link to multiple music platforms of your choice)
The Wicked Sound week 8 tracklist:
01.Maria Chiara Argirò – Nautilus
02. Saul, Poppy Ajudha – Earth & Rain
03. Erik Truffaz, José James – Reflections
04. Ben L’Oncle Soul – I Don’t Wanna Go
05. Dave Holland, Zakir Hussain, Chris Potter – Good Hope
06. Nicholas Payton – Relaxin’ with Nick
07. Marek Napiórkowski – Flashback
08. Gabriele Poso – Lime Tree
09. Da Lata – Thunder Of Silence
10. Club des Belugas, Iain Mackenzie – Yadadey Samba